Dated: 24 Mar, 2022
Job Title: Key Account Support
Full time, Salary dependant on experience
To support the Key Account Manager in delivering quality customer service to customers and developing and growing key accounts across the business.
The role is multi-faceted with strong emphasis on customer service, administrative support, business development, project management and supporting the Key Account Manager in increasing the current offering to maximise revenue from the customer.
- Support the Key Account Manager in a variety of ways managing and developing key accounts for the company
- Building and managing customer databases including efficient data collection
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone
- Build strong and trusted relationships with key personnel
- Marketing of company and products to customers using software such as Mailchimp and Outlook
- Be efficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Help Improve the customer service experience to our key accounts
- Work with the Key Account Manager to create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Producing sales reports and analysis for the Key Account Manager
- Be commercially focussed and driven
The post holder will be required to:
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check for this post.
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity in all aspects of the job and to challenge inequality and discrimination.
- Support the senior management in all health and safety matters and take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work
- Hold a full and current driving licence
- Have a proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets
- Represent the group in a professional manner
In the first instance send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Back to news